LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Police say officers arrested an Illinois man after finding marijuana hidden in his minivan along Interstate 80 in Nebraska.
The Lincoln Police Department says the vehicle was stopped for speeding Monday in Lincoln.
Lancaster County Court records say a police dog alerted officers to drugs in the minivan, and they found 164 vacuum sealed bags of marijuana under a black sheet in a rear cargo area. It weighed out to more than 163 pounds (73.9 kilograms).
The records say 58-year-old Terry Tucker, of Rockford, Illinois, is charged with possession with intent to deliver. The court records don’t list the name of an attorney who could comment for him.
His next court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 3.
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class action lawsuit
- Biden’s Texas visit marks first trip to disaster site since taking office
- When is Donald Trump speaking at CPAC?
- Rockford man cleared of 1993 murder wins his innocence
- Vote for your favorite contestant in virtual Rockford talent show
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.