ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 25-year-old Dillon Smith was arrested on Thursday for allegedly beating a child under 13 in a domestic attack, according to law enforcement officials.
According to the Winnebago County State’s Attorney, Smith was charged with Aggravated Battery to a Child under 13 and Aggravated Domestic Battery for the incident.
He faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted.
- Rockford woman reported missing after leaving Madison hospital
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- United Way president Paul Logli announces retirement
- Rockford man wanted for attempted murder arrested by police
- The importance of journalism and diversity in news organizations: A virtual discussion with 3 broadcast legends