ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 37-year-old Willie Rice faces four counts of Criminal Sexual Assault to a juvenile. Police say he was in a relationship with the victim’s mother.
According to Rockford Police, they received a report of the abuse in May.
Rice was arrested on August 6th in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin and is being extradited back to Winnebago County.
- Former ComEd VP pleads guilty to bribery charges in Madigan investigation
- Central Illinois teen charged with suffocating her infant daughter
- Crash leads to arrest of Ohio man found driving with dead passenger
- Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of debate
- Illinois reports 1,362 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, 23 deaths