ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–Rockford police arrested Nicholas Seymour, 28, after helping conduct a search for a missing Wisconsin juvenile.
Wisconsin Sheriff’s police requested help from the Winnebago County when the juvenile was missing from her residence in Adams County.
Deputies found the 15-year-old in the 1600 block of Myrtle Lane, and conducted an investigation that led to Seymour’s arrest.
Seymour is charged with three counts of sex abuse, unlawful restraint, possession of child pornography.
He is being held at Winnebago County Jail, and his bond is set at $1 million.
- RPS reveals survey data, along with other back-to-school updates
- Stimulus check update: Trump, McConnell huddle as COVID aid talks at risk of collapse
- President Trump signs executive orders to ban TikTok, WeChat in 45 days
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent