ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Michael Leflore, 32, has been charged with delivering the drugs which killed Kaja Threadgill, 28, on April 23rd, 2020.
According to the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office, Rockford Police officers were called out to the 300 block of Forest Avenue around 2:52 a.m. for a reported overdose.
Threadgill died of a mixture of cocaine and fentanyl, according to the coroner’s office.
Leflore has been charged with Drug Induced Homicide and Delivery of a Controlled Substance.
- Rockford Police investigate Auburn St. shooting
- Rockford teens charged after police find loaded gun in car
- After disaster declaration, Ogle County officials say storm damage is like nothing they’ve ever seen
- Rockford house fire possibly caused by severe weather, officials say
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”