ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 30-year-old Zachery Michael Sanders was indicted Thursday on rape charges for an alleged December 2018 sexual assault.
According to Rockford Police, officers were notified of the sexual assault on December 29th, 2018.
Sanders has been charged with Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault and faces 30 years in prison if convicted.
He is scheduled to appear in court on January 23rd.
- Gilbert and Hagel Return to IceHogs from Chicago Blackhawks
- Martin Luther King Day event encourages voter registration
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Delia and Gagne Lead Hogs to Shutout Win Over Wolves
- Overnight Café houses people in need during cold nights