ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 24-year-old Aaron Cole has been accused of seriously beating a 3-month-old child.
According to the Rockford Police Department, Cole was arrested Thursday after officers learned the child was being treated at a local hospital.
Police say Cole is related to the victim.
Cole was charged with 2 counts of Aggravated Battery to a Child and Aggravated Domestic Battery.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency