ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 56-year-old Maurice Miles was arrested Tuesday on charges that he sexually abused a juvenile in October of 2019.
According to Rockford Police, investigators say Miles was known to the victim.
He is charged with two counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse and is being held at the Winnebago County Jail on a $100,000 bond.
- SEE IT: Simulation shows how cough can spread coronavirus in grocery stores
- ‘Despite best possible sanitation’, 2 residents test positive for COVID-19 at Rockford nursing home
- Virus prompts Cook County to open warehouse to store bodies
- Truck drivers find signs they’re not welcome while delivering the goods we need
- Wind Advisory Issued, Wind Whipped Snow Showers Possible