ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A Winnebago County Grand Jury had indicted 32-year-old Joseph Malone for Sexual Exploitation of a Child.
According to the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office, Malone was arrested after an investigation into a report given to Rockford Police by the Department of Children and Family Services on August 24th.
Malone faces up to 3 years in prison if convicted. He is scheduled to appear in court on November 17th.
- The Arc discusses voting with a disability for Election Day
- Welcome to Good Day Stateline 10/18/2020
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight