ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 27-year-old Michael Lambert was found guilty of Criminal Sexual Abuse on Monday, for a crime committed in November 2018.
According to police, a victim notified police of the crime in 2018, and Lambert was charged.
He was convicted on Monday, August 3rd in a bench trial in Winnebago County court.
Lambert faces up to 3 years in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced on October 5th.
- ACLU defends Pritzker’s move to prioritize prisoner vaccinations
- Legendary quarterbacks to be center-stage for NFC Championship game
- Lester agrees to deal with Nationals
- Restaurants welcome back employees with return of indoor dining in Rockford region
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional