ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 27-year-old Michael Lambert was found guilty of Criminal Sexual Abuse on Monday, for a crime committed in November 2018.
According to police, a victim notified police of the crime in 2018, and Lambert was charged.
He was convicted on Monday, August 3rd in a bench trial in Winnebago County court.
Lambert faces up to 3 years in prison. He is scheduled to be sentenced on October 5th.
- Dixon DHS worker charged with abuse of a disabled patient
- ‘Cake Boss’ star’s right hand impaled in ‘terrible’ bowling accident
- Illinois reports 2,257 new cases of COVID-19 Thursday, 30 deaths overnight
- Updated list: Rockford-area schools with confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks