UPDATE: Rockford police have confirmed a 27-year-old man has died as a result of his injuries. Police say the 28-year-old shooting victim was treated for his injuries and released.
ROCKFORD, Ill (WTVO) — Before 5:00 a.m. on Sunday, Rockford police officers were called to the 2000 block of Berkeley Street in Rockford for a report of a shooting.
Authorities say that one male victim was rushed to an area hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police say a 28-year-old male victim was taken to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
We will have more details as they become available.
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- My Take: Picking the NFL’s Divisional Playoff games
- Cubs agree to terms on contracts with three players