ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 22-year-old Brandon Bernal-Lira faces up to 12 years in prison for a street racing crash at Alpine and Morsay in September.
A Winnebago County Grand Jury indicted Bernal-Lira for Aggravated Street Racing for his alleged part in the crash, which occurred on September 21st. A total of three people were hurt.
Bernal-Lira is scheduled to appear in court on October 22nd.
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch