ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 37-year-old Donald Washington was found guilty Wednesday of beating his girlfriend almost unconscious in March.
On March 31st, 2019, Rockford Police were called to a home in the Rockford Housing Authority in the 1400 block of Meadow Court where a female victim said that, on March 17th, Washington beat her so severely she was left almost unconscious.
Washington was found guilty on charges of Aggravated Domestic Battery and Domestic Battery and will be sentenced on November 22nd, 2019.
- Pier 1 files for bankruptcy amid online challenges
- Runner proposes to his girlfriend at the Austin Marathon finish line
- ‘A League of Their Own’ returning to Rockford theaters
- New dog collar swears at you each time your dog barks
- USS Arizona crew member, Pearl Harbor survivor dies age 97