ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 37-year-old Donald Washington was found guilty Wednesday of beating his girlfriend almost unconscious in March.
On March 31st, 2019, Rockford Police were called to a home in the Rockford Housing Authority in the 1400 block of Meadow Court where a female victim said that, on March 17th, Washington beat her so severely she was left almost unconscious.
Washington was found guilty on charges of Aggravated Domestic Battery and Domestic Battery and will be sentenced on November 22nd, 2019.
- LIVE: Lightfoot announces ‘business curfew’ in Chicago as COVID-19 cases rise
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge