ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 37-year-old Donald Washington was found guilty Wednesday of beating his girlfriend almost unconscious in March.
On March 31st, 2019, Rockford Police were called to a home in the Rockford Housing Authority in the 1400 block of Meadow Court where a female victim said that, on March 17th, Washington beat her so severely she was left almost unconscious.
Washington was found guilty on charges of Aggravated Domestic Battery and Domestic Battery and will be sentenced on November 22nd, 2019.
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at home
- Teens arrested after log goes off cliff, kills photographer while taking senior pictures
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness