ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 37-year-old Adam Patrick Mandujano was found guilty in Winnebago County Court on Thursday for strangling a child until the child lost consciousness in January 2018.
Police met with the victim at the scene and arrested Mandujano, who was charged with Aggravated Domestic Battery.
He faces up to 7 years in prison. His sentencing is scheduled for February 25th.
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s