ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 59-year-old Gregory Greene was sentenced Friday to serve 15 years in federal prison for transporting child pornography via the Internet.
According to court documents, Green admitted to sharing video depicting the lewd exhibition of a minor child. He also admitted to owning a computer that contained 1,650 child pornography images, and a thumb drive containing 1,200 images, some which involved minors under the age of 12.
Greene was also ordered to pay $39,000 in restitution to certain victims.
- IceHogs to miss Versteeg’s leadership
- Elusive roadside hound evades capture for 6 months
- Rockford fire battling structure fire
- Pritzker orders restrictions on schools’ ‘timeout’ rooms
- ‘Slave for sale’ Craigslist post leads to hate crime charges