ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 59-year-old Gregory Greene was sentenced Friday to serve 15 years in federal prison for transporting child pornography via the Internet.
According to court documents, Green admitted to sharing video depicting the lewd exhibition of a minor child. He also admitted to owning a computer that contained 1,650 child pornography images, and a thumb drive containing 1,200 images, some which involved minors under the age of 12.
Greene was also ordered to pay $39,000 in restitution to certain victims.
- Big Cooldown to Follow Warm Stretch
- House catches fire from nearby fire pit
- Local organization spends Saturday fixing up YMCA
- Stateline bikers raise money for grieving family
- E-Rabs nab victory in District 205 Cup