ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 29-year-old Todd Shevelson was sentenced to 28 years in prison Wednesday for the charge of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault.
According to court documents, in April of 2014, Rockford Police were told of a series of physical and sexual assaults which occurred over several days, beginning in late March of 2014 and continuing until the activity was reported to authorities.
Shevelson will also have to serve 3 years of mandatory supervised release after he is released from prison, and must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Woman charged for being topless in front of stepkids in own home
- Family says FedEx driver threw package over fence, killed dog
- Beloit Police need help to find missing disabled teen
- Cook County food stamp recipients must get jobs to get benefits in 2020
- Original Gerber baby turns 93