ROCKFORD, Illl. (WTVO) — The man found guilty of criminal sexual abuse in late 2018 is sentenced to periodic imprisonment and probation.
Michael Lambert received 30 months probation and will serve 90 days in the Winnebago County Jail. He was found guilty in August after police say he sexually abused someone in November 2018.
Criminal Sexual Assault is a Class 4 Felony, punishable by up to 3 years in prison.
Lambert must also register as a sex offender.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant