ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 57-year-old Charles Taylor has been sentenced to 4 years in prison for an attempted robbery at the 7th Street Kwik Mart in October 2019.
According to the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office, Taylor is a suspect in an attemptedrobbery at the Kwik Mart, at 1203 7th Street, on October 27th, 2019.
According to authorities, a 55-year-old male victim was walking in the parking lot of the business when he was approached and battered by two suspects.
The suspects took money and the victim’s cellphone, officials said. The victim fled on foot.
Rockford Police SCOPE Officers located the suspects and identified them as Taylor and 48-year-old Reginald Bryant.
Taylor was sentenced to 4 years and 6 months in prison.
- Beth Doetch follows in father-in-law’s footsteps while paving a new path for female head coaches
- Rock Falls spoils Stillman’s senior night with 43-35 road victory
- Aquin runs past Pecatonica 58-48
- Burdin drops 30 on Sycamore in Rochelle’s 73-56 win
- Unbeaten Crusaders remain red-hot with 83-68 win over Winnebago