ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a man was shot around 3 a.m. Friday near the intersection of 8th Street and 11th Avenue.
The victim was shot once, authorities said. He was transported to a local hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Rockford Police or CrimeStoppers.
- Superfat is changing the way you snack
- Celebrate Vintage Shop Hop at Home on Hayloft
- Texas man who sought to kill, rape and eat a child sentenced to 40 years in federal prison
- Defining law terms with Cronauer Law
- Standoff ends with Illinois man who fired on deputies shot dead by U.S. Marshal’s Fugitive Task Force