STERLING, Ill. (WTVO) — 20-year-old Dallas Lopez, of Rockford, and 20-year-old Devin Fry, of Sterling, were arrested in Rock Falls after police allegedly found methamphetamine during a traffic stop.
The Illinois State Police say around 8:50 p.m. on Wednesday, troopers pulled over Lopez’s vehicle for a loud exhaust muffler.
In addition to the drugs, ISP says Fry had two active Failure to Appear and Contempt of Court warrants.
Lopez was arrested and charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and Loud Excessive Noise.
Fry was charged with Possession of Methamphetamine and the two outstanding warrants.
Both were taken to the Whiteside County Jail.
- Rockford police investigate overnight fatal shooting; one person dead
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night