ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 23-year-old Mitchell Wimbush, who is accused of providing drugs that killed Phillip John Charles Anderson-Hamilton Jr. in 2017, has been arrested.
A warrant was issued in December 2019 for Wimbush’s arrest, on two Counts Drug Induced Homicide and two counts of Delivery of a Controlled Substance.
He is accused of selling the heroin to Anderson-Hamilton Jr., 25, who was found dead in the 1400 block of 12th Avenue on May 5th, 2017.
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Giolito’s gem leads White Sox to wild card win
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate