ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 23-year-old Mitchell Wimbush, who is accused of providing drugs that killed Phillip John Charles Anderson-Hamilton Jr. in 2017, has been arrested.
A warrant was issued in December 2019 for Wimbush’s arrest, on two Counts Drug Induced Homicide and two counts of Delivery of a Controlled Substance.
He is accused of selling the heroin to Anderson-Hamilton Jr., 25, who was found dead in the 1400 block of 12th Avenue on May 5th, 2017.
- IceHogs to pay tribute to a previous Stateline hockey team on Jersey Auction Night
- Rockford man faces numerous weapon charges after six hour standoff
- Former State Representative still making impact in retirement
- Illinois restricts how students are secluded and restrained
- UK patient plays violin during unusual brain surgery