ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford’s only recreational marijuana dispensary has announced that it has closed early again, due to high demand.
Sunnyside Dispensary, at 2696 McFarland Road, says its normal hours are 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
But, at 5:45 p.m. on Thursday, the company posted a message on Facebook saying, “Due to high demand, we are officially closing our recreational line today, and will reopen tomorrow, January 3rd at 9 a.m. Medical patients will be able to shop in-store until 8 p.m. tonight. Thank you for understanding, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!”
- Regents win NACC South tournament, beat Aurora University, 97-91
- ISP investigate a stolen Belvidere Police squad car crash
- Dosunmu’s return powers No. 4 Illinois over No. 7 Ohio State
- E-Rabs overcome 12-point halftime deficit, beat Jefferson to tie for Division ‘B’ lead
- Boylan tops Harlem, Titans inch closer to top seed in Division ‘A’