ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Mayor Tom McNamara announced via Twitter that Rockford City Council plans to pass a resolution to help out Forest City bars and restaurants, as they are asked to “carry the brunt again.”
The resolution will give a 50% rebate of annual liquor license fees.
The mayor also asked residents to support restaurants financially during this difficult time.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency