The videos are posted, once each day, on the Park District’s website at 1 p.m.
In the videos, recreation experts share activities for toddlers through teens.
RPD Recess has already featured activities such as how to play kickball and how to build an obstacle course.
- Illinois Sen. Bailey’s paper ballot proposal would affect voters with disabilities, election board says
- Rockford basketball coach pleads guilty to $10k theft
- Rockton man involved in deadly Cedar Rapids crash is suspect in 2017 Loves Park murder
- Doctors share important health reminders on International Women’s Day
- E. State expansion set to begin next Monday