ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Park District is urging people to stay away from more of its facilities.
District administrators remind people not to use the golf courses. Courses have been closed since mid-march and will stay that way through at least April 30th. That’s based on the governor’s executive order. The district adds, these steps follow social distancing efforts and can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Rockford Park District points out this is a short-term sacrifice for the safety of the public.
- How college basketball’s WNIT event will play-out in Rockford
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten teams battle for position as Selection Sunday nears
- Fog possible late Thursday night – Could become dense before sunrise Friday
- Quick-thinking Roscoe businessman protects elderly couple from scam
- Hasbro reverses decision to make Mr. Potato Head gender neutral