ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Park District is urging people to stay away from more of its facilities.
District administrators remind people not to use the golf courses. Courses have been closed since mid-march and will stay that way through at least April 30th. That’s based on the governor’s executive order. The district adds, these steps follow social distancing efforts and can help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Rockford Park District points out this is a short-term sacrifice for the safety of the public.
- China says omicron may have spread via mailed packages despite doubts abroad
- Employers planning for big raises in 2022, survey finds
- President Joe Biden to hold first news conference of 2022
- These are the best bedding sales from Wayfair, Kohl’s and Home Depot this January
- Pack Those Layers! Temperatures Tumble into the Second Half of the Work Week