UPDATE: ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Coroner says an autopsy will be done Wednesday on a 54-year-old man found dead Monday in Rockford.
Coroner Bill Hintz says he is a 54-year-old man.
Rockford Police are still investigating, they have not yet said why they believe the death is suspicious.
ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Monday evening, Rockford police officers responded to the 2300 block of Parmele Street for a suspicious death.
Officials say the investigation is ongoing. More details will be released at a later time.
This is a developing story.
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- Rockford hospitals get green light to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant
- Federal judge orders DHS to restore DACA, open new applications