ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating a shooting which happened Wednesday evening in which a 16-year-old was shot in the ankle.
Police say officers were called to a local hospital where they met the victim. The shooting reportedly happened in the 3100 block of Horton Street.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return