ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating a shooting which happened Wednesday evening in which a 16-year-old was shot in the ankle.
Police say officers were called to a local hospital where they met the victim. The shooting reportedly happened in the 3100 block of Horton Street.
- Kyle Slattery leads Rockford area pros in day one of the Illinois Open
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Undocumented migrant injured after falling from 30-foot-tall border barrier
- 3 Wyoming sightseeing balloons crash, as many as 20 injured
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment