ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police arrested 48-year-old Roberto Rodriguez-Castillo on Tuesday after receiving complaints of drug dealing in and around South Main and Lane Streets.
According to police, detectives executed a search warrant at an address in the 200 block of Lane Street and discovered cocaine and cash inside.
Rodriguez-Castillo was identified as the suspect and arrested. He is charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance.
- Packers fall to Bucs 31-26 in iconic Championship Game between legendary quarterbacks
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Discovery Center re-opens to public for first time in months
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe