Rockford, Ill. (WTVO)–Rockford police arrested Shawndell Smith, 31, on Tuesday for burglary charges at a local restaurant.
Officers responded to a service call from J&J Fish & Chicken, located at 217 7th St., at 9:40 a.m. They identified Smith as the suspect shortly after.
Shawndell is currently lodged at Winnebago County Jail.
- U.S. Postal Service to raise some prices over holiday season
- R. Kelly’s manager charged with making threatening call to theater showing ‘Surviving R. Kelly’
- The Norwegian shuts down after staff member tests positive for COVID-19, will reopen next Thursday
- Winnebago County removed from COVID warning list
- Walmart extending closing time to 10 p.m. at most stores