ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a suspect armed with a gun threatened employees of T-Mobile after 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the suspect entered the store at 741 S. Perryville, threatened the employees, and then left empty handed.
No one was hurt in the incident and police were able to locate the suspect a short distance away.
37-year-old Joe Harris was charged with Attempted Armed Robbery and Unlawful Use of Weapons by a Felon.
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg