ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a suspect armed with a gun threatened employees of T-Mobile after 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the suspect entered the store at 741 S. Perryville, threatened the employees, and then left empty handed.
No one was hurt in the incident and police were able to locate the suspect a short distance away.
37-year-old Joe Harris was charged with Attempted Armed Robbery and Unlawful Use of Weapons by a Felon.
- ‘Number 24 will never again be worn by a Dallas Maverick,’ owner Mark Cuban says after Kobe Bryant’s death
- Democrats demand Bolton testify at Trump’s impeachment trial
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers
- College baseball coach, daughter, and wife among 9 Killed in California helicopter crash
- Fans, celebrities react to death of retired NBA legend Kobe Bryant after crash