ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a suspect armed with a gun threatened employees of T-Mobile after 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the suspect entered the store at 741 S. Perryville, threatened the employees, and then left empty handed.
No one was hurt in the incident and police were able to locate the suspect a short distance away.
37-year-old Joe Harris was charged with Attempted Armed Robbery and Unlawful Use of Weapons by a Felon.
- ACLU defends Pritzker’s move to prioritize prisoner vaccinations
- Legendary quarterbacks to be center-stage for NFC Championship game
- Lester agrees to deal with Nationals
- Restaurants welcome back employees with return of indoor dining in Rockford region
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional