ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a suspect armed with a gun threatened employees of T-Mobile after 5 p.m. on Tuesday.
Police say the suspect entered the store at 741 S. Perryville, threatened the employees, and then left empty handed.
No one was hurt in the incident and police were able to locate the suspect a short distance away.
37-year-old Joe Harris was charged with Attempted Armed Robbery and Unlawful Use of Weapons by a Felon.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor