ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – A 33-year-old man is dead following a shooting Thursday night, according to Rockford police.
Officials say they arrived along with the Rockford fire department around 10:45 p.m. on 3000 Chateau Lane. When they entered the house, they saw the victim dead, just inside the doorway.
The investigation is ongoing, and police are expected to assess the area until the early morning hours on Friday.
We’ll continue to update this story….
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency