ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Around 6:30 a.m. Saturday morning, Rockford police officers were called to the 1800 block of Eastmoreland Avenue for a report of shots fired.
Officers say they later found a 34-year-old female at the hospital who had a gunshot wound to her arm.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Late Season Freeze Follows Tuesday’s Snow Chances
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus
- New Jersey adds ‘X’ gender option on driver’s licenses and IDs
- Corey Anderson moves up Bellator MMA’s rankings, moves closer to $1M payday