ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Around 6:30 a.m. Saturday morning, Rockford police officers were called to the 1800 block of Eastmoreland Avenue for a report of shots fired.
Officers say they later found a 34-year-old female at the hospital who had a gunshot wound to her arm.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- My Take: Picking the NFL’s Divisional Playoff games
- Cubs agree to terms on contracts with three players