ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating a Thursday morning murder on Hunter Avenue.
Police say a 28-year-old man was found in a garage in the 300 block around 7 a.m, suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
Police are investigating the crime as a murder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.
- The Big Ten sets a new nine-game football schedule for teams in 2020
- ‘Let us play!’: Illinois prep players rally for fall sports
- Two people injured after crash near N. Alpine and Pepper Drive
- A strike by hundreds of nurses ended Saturday at University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees