ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating after shots were fired in the 1400 block of W. Jefferson Street after 1 p.m. on Thursday afternoon.
Shortly after, police responded to the 800 block of Ferguson Street for another report of a shooting there.
Then, an another shooting occurred in the 3500 block of Preston Street.
Police say vehicles were hit, but no one was injured at any of the three shooting scenes.
Police said the shootings did not appear to be at random and they are investigating the possibility that they may be connected.
- Video released of alleged kidnapping attempt in Costco parking lot
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- Winnebago, Boone at ‘warning level’ as Illinois reports 2,514 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 25 deaths
- Billionaire Diane Hendricks, 3 others, resign from Beloit College board