ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are on scene of a shooting investigation.
The scene is in the 2400 block of Paradise Blvd.
Police said that a 27-year-old male had been shot with non-life threatening injuries.
No suspects are in custody, police said.
It is suggested to avoid the area.
The investigation is currently ongoing, and more information will be provided.
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s