ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say one man has been charged in a series of residential and car burglaries that have taken place in the area over the last couple of months.
Police say 19-year-old Justin Woolwine was identified as a suspect in the burglaries, which occurred in the Northeast side of Rockford, as well as in Winnebago County and Loves Park.
Physical evidence collected at the scene of a burglary in the 2800 block of English Lane on November 5th lead to Woolwine, police said.
Woolvine was arrested on November 7th in the 1400 block of Spring Court.
Police say other individuals may be involved.
Hundreds of items, including jewelry, foreign currency, video games, musical instruments, silverware, and much more.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’