ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say one man has been charged in a series of residential and car burglaries that have taken place in the area over the last couple of months.
Police say 19-year-old Justin Woolwine was identified as a suspect in the burglaries, which occurred in the Northeast side of Rockford, as well as in Winnebago County and Loves Park.
Physical evidence collected at the scene of a burglary in the 2800 block of English Lane on November 5th lead to Woolwine, police said.
Woolvine was arrested on November 7th in the 1400 block of Spring Court.
Police say other individuals may be involved.
Hundreds of items, including jewelry, foreign currency, video games, musical instruments, silverware, and much more.
- President Trump to hold news conference on US coronavirus threat Wednesday evening
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Rockford holding hiring event this weekend
- VIDEO: Reporter accidentally goes live with face filters turned on
- Get ready to ‘Spring Forward’ on March 8, 2020
- 7-year-old girl dies one minute into surgery to get her tonsils removed