ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say one man has been charged in a series of residential and car burglaries that have taken place in the area over the last couple of months.
Police say 19-year-old Justin Woolwine was identified as a suspect in the burglaries, which occurred in the Northeast side of Rockford, as well as in Winnebago County and Loves Park.
Physical evidence collected at the scene of a burglary in the 2800 block of English Lane on November 5th lead to Woolwine, police said.
Woolvine was arrested on November 7th in the 1400 block of Spring Court.
Police say other individuals may be involved.
Hundreds of items, including jewelry, foreign currency, video games, musical instruments, silverware, and much more.
- ‘For me, the war is over’: Veteran meets daughter he left behind in Vietnam 50 years ago
- Mississippi man encourages others to get vaccinated after losing leg to COVID-19
- Unassuming home selling with entire ‘authentic 1800s Western town’ in backyard
- ‘I should have gotten the damn vaccine,’ Las Vegas father of 5 who later died of COVID texts from hospital bed
- Family of fallen Illinois officer honored at Cardinals game