ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say one man has been charged in a series of residential and car burglaries that have taken place in the area over the last couple of months.
Police say 19-year-old Justin Woolwine was identified as a suspect in the burglaries, which occurred in the Northeast side of Rockford, as well as in Winnebago County and Loves Park.
Physical evidence collected at the scene of a burglary in the 2800 block of English Lane on November 5th lead to Woolwine, police said.
Woolvine was arrested on November 7th in the 1400 block of Spring Court.
Police say other individuals may be involved.
Hundreds of items, including jewelry, foreign currency, video games, musical instruments, silverware, and much more.
- Wisconsin teachers to be vaccinated starting Monday
- Diabetics can help avoid a heart attack by following these steps
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class action lawsuit
- Biden’s Texas visit marks first trip to disaster site since taking office
- When is Donald Trump speaking at CPAC?