ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say a 23-year-old man is lucky to have survived an armed robbery Tuesday night.
According to police, officers were called to 19th Street and 9th Avenue where they met with the victim, who said he was walking into a residence when two armed men approached him and demanded his belongings.
When the victim fled, he said his attackers fired shots at him, but missed.
The suspects are described as two black males, between 20-25 years old, with thin builds. One was said to be carrying a handgun, the other with what appeared to be a rifle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or leave an anonymous tip with Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return