ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Sunday marked the Rockford Register Star’s last day in which they locally printed their paper. The news outlet will begin production and printing to Milwaukee.
However, the paper’s news and advertising team will reportedly remain in Rockford. The Rockford Register Star was founded back in 1855 as the Register Public and took its current name in 1979.
The final edition of the paper printed here in Rockford will be delivered Monday morning.
- Rockford boxing club founder Goodman dies
- Durkin break’s Coole’s record, but Auburn wins swim meet
- Bears sign former Notre Dame star Te’o
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms return late Wednesday night
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms