ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford Rescue Mission is now serving over 500 meals each days, but it needs some help.
The executive director says they’ve seen a 13% increase in people coming through their door, and are in an urgent need for donations.
Right now, they’re looking for cereal, oatmeal, sugar, milk along with cups, bowls and spices.
You can drop off donations at the mission on W State St. or make a financial gift online.
- Krispy Kreme introduces ‘Easy as Pie’ doughnuts for Thanksgiving
- USPS launches site to adopt Santa’s letters and provide gifts for needy kids
- Light Wintry Mix Possible Overnight Monday, into Tuesday Morning
- Local art students learn best ways to prepare for college
- Transform Rockford begins its holiday book drive