ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A restaurant which opened in Rockford in November 2017 has closed its doors for good, according to its website.
Doghaus Biergarten, at 7616 Walton Street, which served burgers, hot dogs and beer, has permanently closed its Rockford location.
The website no longer works and phone calls to the location went unanswered.
The company issued a statement, saying: “We are grateful to the community of Rockford and those we have had the opportunity to serve each day. After close evaluation of the area, we’ve made the difficult decision to close our location in Rockford. We thank our loyal guests for their support, and we invite them to visit our location in Chicago at 2464 N. Lincoln Ave.”
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- No Mega Millions winner as jackpot climbs to $970 million
- ICY WEATHER: Car slides off road near Kishwaukee river in Belvidere
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus