ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A restaurant which opened in Rockford in November 2017 has closed its doors for good, according to its website.
Doghaus Biergarten, at 7616 Walton Street, which served burgers, hot dogs and beer, has permanently closed its Rockford location.
The website no longer works and phone calls to the location went unanswered.
The company issued a statement, saying: “We are grateful to the community of Rockford and those we have had the opportunity to serve each day. After close evaluation of the area, we’ve made the difficult decision to close our location in Rockford. We thank our loyal guests for their support, and we invite them to visit our location in Chicago at 2464 N. Lincoln Ave.”
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.