ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A seat on the Rockford Public School Board has opened up after Anthony Dixon filed a letter of resignation this week.
Dixon has been on the board since 2017.
The school board has 45 days to find a replacement. The candidate’s term would begin in early December and run through next April.
Applications for the vacancy close on November 20th.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency