ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Scottie Pulliam was sentenced to 26 years and three months in prison for predatory criminal sexual assault of an underage girl.
Rockford Police say in September of 2018, they received a complaint that Pulliam had sexually abused a girl under the age of 13 multiple times between 2014 until 2018.
He was convicted on charges of Predatory Criminal Sexual Abuse and Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
In addition to his sentence, Pulliam will have to serve 3 years of mandatory supervised release and must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass