ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Scottie Pulliam was sentenced to 26 years and three months in prison for predatory criminal sexual assault of an underage girl.
Rockford Police say in September of 2018, they received a complaint that Pulliam had sexually abused a girl under the age of 13 multiple times between 2014 until 2018.
He was convicted on charges of Predatory Criminal Sexual Abuse and Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
In addition to his sentence, Pulliam will have to serve 3 years of mandatory supervised release and must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Rockford police announce arrests after robberies, several shootings over the weekend
- Rockford Rivets hopeful of resuming their season on Thursday
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns