ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Scottie Pulliam was sentenced to 26 years and three months in prison for predatory criminal sexual assault of an underage girl.
Rockford Police say in September of 2018, they received a complaint that Pulliam had sexually abused a girl under the age of 13 multiple times between 2014 until 2018.
He was convicted on charges of Predatory Criminal Sexual Abuse and Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse.
In addition to his sentence, Pulliam will have to serve 3 years of mandatory supervised release and must register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return