ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rockford will resume accepting bulk items for garbage pick up, beginning Friday.
“Beginning Friday, May 8th, 2020, we will resume the collection of bulk items. We would appreciate any piles of cardboard boxes be broken down and contained in one box or bundled, thus reducing the amount on additional material our drivers need to handle. As in the past, all garbage and recycling outside the totes need to be contained. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!” Rock River Disposal said in a release.
The City had suspended bulk item garbage pickup on March 22nd.
- McDonald’s manager allegedly quits mid-shift, informs customers via sign posted in drive-thru lane
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Wary Rockton residents return home for first time since Monday’s Chemtool plant fire
- Pritzker signs bill to make mail-in voting permanent in Illinois