ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rockford will resume accepting bulk items for garbage pick up, beginning Friday.
“Beginning Friday, May 8th, 2020, we will resume the collection of bulk items. We would appreciate any piles of cardboard boxes be broken down and contained in one box or bundled, thus reducing the amount on additional material our drivers need to handle. As in the past, all garbage and recycling outside the totes need to be contained. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!” Rock River Disposal said in a release.
The City had suspended bulk item garbage pickup on March 22nd.
- Coca-Cola Company phasing out one of its longtime beverages
- How important is the COVID-19 booster shot for 5-to-11-year-olds? 5 questions answered
- Lawyer for woman arrested at McDonald’s accuses sheriff of ridiculing her with ‘Happy Meal’ comment
- A national park site can lose NPS status: Here’s how that happens
- Impending demise of Roe v. Wade puts a spotlight on a major privacy risk: Your phone reveals more about you than you think