ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Wanda Motten has been charged with physical abuse of four children in her care, aged between 1 and 8 years old.
Rockford Police received a complaint against Motten on May 17th, 2019.
During a follow up investigation, the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office determined there was enough cause to press charges of multiple counts of Aggravated Battery against her.
If convicted, Motten faces a sentence of up to 5 years in prison. She is scheduled to be arraigned on November 21st.
- Robinson eclipses 150 yards, scores in Jaguars 27-25 loss to Browns
- Winds increase following cold front Sunday; Wind chills in the teens Monday morning
- Exposed individuals encouraged to pre-register for COVID-19 test
- Avoid being scammed while holiday shopping online with these simple tips
- Health expert shares advice on helping children cope with unusual holiday season