ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 20-year-old Lashawda Stegall has been indicted on charges that she was one of two people involved in a violent robbery attack, after which police found the victim bleeding at a Rockford McDonalds.
Rockford Police say officers were called to the McDonalds at 1441 Kishwaukee Street on October 15th, 2019, to meet with a woman who was bleeding from wounds sustained in an attack.
The victim said she had been attacked by two people earlier at a Broadway liquor store.
Police were able to identify Stegall as one of the suspects. She was arrested and charged with Robbery and two counts of Aggravated Battery.
Stegall is being held at the Winnebago County Jail, and is scheduled to appear in court on April 9th.
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19
- ‘I’m ready to save grown-ups’: Lurie Children’s Hospital loans ventilators
- Coronavirus forces Ohio dairy farmers to dump milk while grocers limit purchase quantities
- Car flips and catches fire in downtown Rockford
- New data shows peoples’ cell phone habits are changing