ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police have charged 27-year-old Shadi Harrington with a crime after she allegedly fired a gun during a fight with other women.
According to Rockford Police, officers responded to a shots fired report in the 4100 block of Auburn Street around 11:45 a.m. on Tuesday, August 18th.
Police say witnesses said a group of women were fighting and Harrington had a gun, which she allegedly fired multiple times, striking property nearby.
No one was injured in the shooting, and Harrington was arrested and charged with Aggravated Discharge of a Firearm.
She was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Rockford Housing Authority temporarily closes offices after employee tests positive
- Rodgers leads Packers into title game with 32-18 win vs Rams
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant