ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Police say a Rockford woman was walking on Kilburn Avenue near Auburn Street when she was attacked from behind and dragged toward an alley.
She was able to fight off the attacker and call police.
A K9 led investigators to the 3200 block of Liberty Drive, just a few blocks away from the original scene.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Freeport city leads open their ears to residents on ways to improve relationships with the community
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning