ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating an aggravated battery with a firearm near the 1700 block of Kishwaukee Street in Rockford.
Officials say a Rockford woman is in critical condition at a local hospital.
Police are still investigating what led to the incident.
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers
- California family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision