ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating an aggravated battery with a firearm near the 1700 block of Kishwaukee Street in Rockford.
Officials say a Rockford woman is in critical condition at a local hospital.
Police are still investigating what led to the incident.
- Johnny Depp sues tabloid newspaper for article calling him a “wife beater”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine
- Long Range Pattern Favors Warmer, Drier than Normal Conditions