ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 30-year-old Ciarra Cannon has been indicted by a Winnebago County Grand Jury after police allegedly caught her with 16 baggies of cocaine and another containing marijuana.
According to the Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office, on September 4th, 2020, Rockford Police Department officers made a traffic stop in the area of N. Rockton and Dresden. When police searched Cannon’s car, they found drugs within, according to authorities.
Cannon was indicted on charges of Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance, and Unlawful Possession of Cannabis. She faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Rockford police investigate overnight shooting
- Temperatures tumble Friday morning
- Winnebago County nursing home to accept residents from other counties
- Man behind murder at Machesney Park bar found guilty by jury
- Strong thunderstorms and heavy rain possible for some Thursday night